By purchasing from The Fibreglass Factory You the buyer are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
All Parts sold by The Fibreglass Factory are aftermarket non genuine parts. Each part is made to order and there may be some delay in the manufactoring process. The Fibreglass Factory will endeavour to give a reasonable estimate of time during the ordering process.
The Fibreglass Factory expects the buyer to assume all responsibilities for determining if the particular product suits their needs. All sales are final and all product sold by The Fibreglass Factory are sold ‘as is’
The Fibreglass Factory expects the buyer to TEST FIT all parts to the buyers vehicle prior to painting or any modification to the part. If a part is modified and no longer in its original condition The Fibreglass Factory can not accept a return or refund for the part.
Images on our website are for illustration purposes only, these may vary from what the product looks like. The Fibreglass Factory try to have up to date accurate information and images, if you have any questions please ask before you purchase.
The Fibreglass Factory and its employees accept no responsibility or are liable for the following:
- Damage during shipping, we offer two options for shipping with insurance and not insured, If the part is damaged during transit and you paid the insurance option we will help in the claim process and sort out with you, either repairs or a new part. You must contact us within 48 hours of receiving the damaged item. If the buyer chose the non insurred option then this is the full responsibility of the buyer.
- Late shipment, all are dates are approx and once we deliver the part to the courier we have no control over their shipping times.
- As The Fibreglass Factory parts are aftermarket we are not responsible for changes to warranty or the road worthy condition of the buyers vehicle. It is up to the buyer to check all relevant information regarding their car and they state they reside before purchasing.
- Installation - It is up to the buyer to instal the part, we will endeavour to provide technical assistance and information . Seek professional advice when installing the part.
- personal injury or damages to property from accidents due to incorrect installations, faulty items, driver error or act of God etc.
If our part is a raw fibreglass finish this means there will be work required to get it ready for paint.
We recommend speaking to your panel beater and painter before purchasing to be aware of the costs required to instal the item. We are happy to speak with your panel beater and painter before you purchase to make them aware of the raw item that we provide.
Non Refundable Deposit
If you cancel your order within the first 72 hours you will be refunded the full amount, If it is after this time we will keep a $40 admin fee.
For custom orders or orders over $500 we require a 50% non refundable deposit to start your order. Once your order is complete we will require the remaining balance before we send your part out.
Preferred method of payment is EFT. we also accept Credit Card,
PayPal, and Cash.. Payment is due within 7 days of purchase
and must be paid before item is shipped. We may not start working
on your item until it is paid for, and therefore can take 10
business days from payment.
We send our smaller parcels with Australia post and send out mostdays; shipping with Australia Post is automatically calculatedthrough our website.
Our bigger parcels are sent with TNT Express, Border Express and Gee Transport. These parts are usually sent out twice a week. Some parts are made to order and can take up to 10 business days, please contact us if you are in a hurry to see when we can post your parcel. We will offer you a choice of insured and non insured freight. If you choose the non insured option we do not take any responsibility for the item if damaged in transit. If you choose the insurred option and your part is damaged during transit please keep the packaging for insurance reasons.
We are able to send to some international countries, please contact us for a quote.
Refund and Return Policy
Thank you for shopping with us at The Fibreglass Factory, if you
are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you
received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused
and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be
in the original packaging.
Once the item has been received by our warehouse, we will inspect
it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will
immediately notify you on the status of your refund after
inspecting the item.
If your return is approved we will initiate a refund through your
original payment method. You will receive the refund within a
certain amount of days depending on your card issuer's
Shipping Your Return
The purchaser will be responsible for the shipping costs of
returning their item, original shipping costs are non refundable.
If you receive a refund, only the original cost of the item will be refunded.